Campaign Coordinator Tools
So you’re signed on to be your company’s United Way coordinator. First of all, thank you for helping your community by participating in this key role! Whether you are brand new to this process, or a seasoned veteran, your United Way campaign team members want to help make your experience as fun and seamless as possible.
Successful campaigns are a mixture of fun, enthusiasm, wide participation and careful planning. But the best campaigns have something else in common: a thorough understanding of United Way of Pierce County and its role in helping all of us LIVE UNITED.
The resources below provide you with ideas, outline procedures and showcase available marketing tools which will help you and your organization build and strengthen our Pierce County community.
- Coordinator Training This training session provides education and takes you through running a campaign.
- Coordinator Handbook - Instructions for building
a successful campaign
- Coordinator Forum - Connect with other campaign coordinators, ask questions and join discussions.
- Don’t have time to draft up every piece of campaign communication? No worries – feel free to plagiarize the pieces included in our sample communications section. Agendas, letters, emails – it’s a communication free-for-all!
- Logos, Posters, Banners and Videos - oh my! Download these for use in your communications, websites, emails, etc.