About Us
Community Change
Find Help
Our Partners
Workplace Campaign
Seasonal Giving
Donate Now
Planned Giving
Workplace Campaign
In-Kind Donations

Workplace Campaigns

United Way of Pierce County is working to advance the common good for our community. We invite you to be part of the change. Together, united, we can inspire hope and create opportunities for a better tomorrow.

Donations generated by the 400+ organizations that partner with United Way help fund over 100 local programs and create long-term opportunities for our neighbors, and ourselves, to create good lives.

Your role as a campaign coordinator is crucial. You are on the front line when it comes to educating your organization about United Way. By using this section of our website, you can dig into the nuts and bolts of the Community Campaign and discover why investing with United Way matters.

This section contains a variety of tools to help you efficiently run a successful campaign and have fun in the process. (Zucchini races, anyone?)

Who's who and what's what? Learn about our new Campaign Chair, the Loaned Executive program, the role of Campaign Relationship Manager and how the Combined Federal Campaign and Combined Fund Drive fit in with United Way.

It's not just payroll deduction! There are many different ways you and your coworkers can support our community - your generosity may take shape in the form of time, talent and/or treasure. Check this section out to learn more.

United Way of Pierce County's annual Community Partnership Awards recognize outstanding workplace campaigns and campaign volunteers, community-based organizations and community volunteers. Discover our most recent winners in this section. Your name might be on the list next year!

United Way also honors our most active partners with a Premier Partnership Award. Click here for the current list of Premier Partners.

I need help with my campaign!
Have questions about running a campaign? Contact your Campaign Relationship Manager or Loaned Executive. Don't know who they are? Call (253) 272-4263 to find out.