United Way of Pierce County believes that each of us has the power to make a difference in our community. We also believe those people, groups and organizations deserve to be applauded for their efforts. That is why we created the LIVE UNITED Award recognizing people and organizations that embody what it means to LIVE UNITED.
2018 Award recipients
- Kael Steven Johnson
- Bill Mullins
- Tim Owens
- Dan Rosales
- Alexis and Stephanie Tisby
Do you know an individual, group or organization who meets the following criteria:
- Makes an impact in their community
- Thinks of others before themselves
- Willing to reach out a hand to one
- Trying to influence the condition for all
- Opens their heart, uses their voice or lends their muscle to make a difference
- Gives 110% to their cause
- Creates opportunities for those in need
- Inspires hope
If you answered yes, consider nominating them for the LIVE UNITED Award. Awards will be announced at our Celebrate Community breakfast April 17, 2018 at 7:30 a.m. the McGavick Conference Center on the Clover Park Technical College campus.
Complete the questions below to submit your nomination. DEADLINE is March 26, 2018.