Our 2-1-1 Transportation Navigators can help you with access issues that include bus passes, ridesharing services and other resources throughout Pierce, Thurston and Lewis Counties.
RIDE UNITED: Lyft Transportation Service
If you are a resident of Tacoma, you may be eligible for Ride United, a unique partnership with Lyft that offers free round trip rides to critical appointments specifically if you are in need of
transportation for the following services:
- Medicare/Other Non-Emergency Medical Appointment
- Non-Emergency Hospital Visit
- Job Interview
- Job Training
- Job Fair
- Pre-Job Requirements
- Work (one-time)
Public Benefits Trips
- Department of Social and Health Services
- Social Security Administration
- Rental Assistance Appointment
- Utility Assistance Appointment
- WIC Appointment
- Tax Preparation Services
- Financial Coaching
- Medicaid/CHIP Benefits Access
- Housing Benefits Access
Currently service is limited to those living in the following ZIP codes: 98404, 98405, 98408, 98409 and 98444.
Call 2-1-1 to be screened for eligibility.