- Engaged employees are motivated employees! We help build employee morale and teamwork with volunteer and engagement opportunities.
- We help you meet your corporate philanthropic and social responsibility goals.
- Supporting United Way though workplace giving sends a message to everyone that your business cares about the health and wellbeing of everyone in our community.
- Setting up a campaign is simple and we are there to support you along the way.
- Depending on your needs, we offer the option of paper and online pledging.
- Payroll Deduction is easy and convenient and monthly deductions add up to create real impact for our local community.
- Top workplace campaigns are recognized as Premier Partners and highlighted at our annual Community Celebration.
- Every workplace is different and your campaign can be shaped around your organization's culture and run anytime during the year.
Become a Corporate Partner
Together, we are improving lives and strengthening our community. More than 400 local businesses bring people together through United Way workplace campaigns. Whether you're a small business, large corporation, foundation or nonprofit, you can join the movement to change the story in Pierce County.
Learn more! Contact Emily Mendez-Bryant at firstname.lastname@example.org or (253) 272-4263
campaign coordinator tools