It's more than a donation, workplace campaign contributions to UWPC go directly to advancing our work right here in Pierce County and is the single most efficient way to impact lives in measurable and lasting ways.
Beginning in July each year, enlist your team to impact your community. Running a workplace giving campaign with United Way is free, easy, customizable and effective. From one-day events to month-long campaigns and everything in between, workplace campaigns offer employees payroll deduction as an easy and convenient way to give, and monthly deductions add up to real impact. As a company, you will not only communicate your commitment to our community and your corporate philanthropic goals but build employee camaraderie, teamwork, and tomorrow's leaders while helping to address our community’s greatest challenges, such as poverty.
Benefits for Your Company & Employees
- Elevate your visibility as a strong community leader with stakeholder, customers and employees.
- Demonstrated corporate social responsibility.
- Positive brand exposure. United Way impacts up to 50 million lives across the globe each year and has a brand presence in nearly 1,800 communities across 40 countries throughout the world that carries tremendous value.
- Exposure in front of audiences that range from millennials to established philanthropist to local leaders of Pierce County’s largest companies.
- Employees feel they’re making a difference and creating change.
- Employee engagement, morale-boosting, teambuilding and retention where they feel they are making a difference in the community where they work and live.
Learn more! Contact Campaign at firstname.lastname@example.org or (253) 272-4263.
Benefits of Being a Workplace Campaign Coordinator
As a Campaign Coordinator, you play a vital role in developing and executing your organization’s workplace campaign and raising awareness about United Way’s role in addressing the most challenging issues facing our community. Through your leadership you are making a difference in your community while gaining skills. For more information, visit Campaign-Coordinator-Tools
The next step is to contact us—we will support you every step of the way.