SOUTH SOUND 2-1-1
When tough times hit, many people don’t know where to turn. South Sound 2-1-1 can help.
South Sound 2-1-1 is a free service that connects people with services such as:
- Rent and Utility Assistance
- Counseling and Mental Health Services
- Food and Clothing Resources
- Shelter and Affordable Housing
- Employment and Education Services
- Military/Veteran Resources
The South Sound 2-1-1 call center is open Monday through Friday from 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. with 24-hour voice mail.
For questions or additional information about South Sound 2-1-1, please call 2-1-1 or toll free at 1-877-211-WASH (9274) or email us, including your zip code or telephone number, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
WHERE TO TURN IN TOUGH TIMES
WANT TO HELP?
Your organization or agency may be a resource to someone in need. Read our policy for inclusion in the South Sound 2-1-1 Database (PDF) to learn more.
211 IN ACTION